Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #16

I am a woman of few words today. The rain pretty much ruins my mood. Top that with no coke and remembering that I needed dog food...once I got home... Oh and did I mentioned I got rained on after I got my hair cut, dried, and flat ironed...I am woman of 50 umbrellas and not one was to be found in my car today when I actually needed it.

Go figure. Enough with the pity party and onto the outfit. I could not have picked a worse day to wear cream pants. Rain + cream= dirty.


Blouse: Target Xhilaration
Tank: The Limited Seamless Tank
Pants: The Limited Drew
Belt: The Limited
Shoes: Loft




I want to share with you what I have to endure every evening when I come home and just to try and attempt to take my OOTD (Outfit of the Day) picture. It takes  alot to convience her to quit rubbing and move so I can get photo.


Tomorrow and Thursday I am traveling. I'll try to get a photo of tomorrow's outfit for Thursday's post. Wish me safe travels and pray I don't get stuck in an airport because of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment