Monday, January 24, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #19

Happy Monday's Readers! It's been a great Monday. I have a new little nephew! Congrats to my Sister and Brother-in-Law!!
My Monday was pretty uneventful minus the big hole I ripped in my Express sheer ruffle shirt. Not really sure how it happened. Went to the bathroom, adjusted a ruffle under my cardigan, and the next thing I know, A HUGE HOLE! I am so over the lack of quality in clothes lately. I have literally found three things in my closet this week...all with holes and all have only been worn a handful of times. Some fixable...this sheer shirt, definitely not! Argh! So I dropped into Target to grab a plain black tank or tee and ended up with this really cheap cute ruffle tank (seen in pic). It only got a few hours of wear today, so I'm going to feature it again tomorrow with a skirt. I love good cheap deals!

Top: Target clearance rack
Cardigan: LOFT
Pants: Express Editor
Shoes: LOFT bow pumps


Okay, so I love these shoes...however, this is the second time I have attempted to wear them and I cannot keep them on my heels! This is the same problem I had with my Nine West heels. I tried putting a heel grip in them and that makes them feel too small/tight. Any suggestions on what to do?  I literally cannot walk in them. HELP!!

3 comments:

  1. I happened to stumble upon your blog link via LOFT's facebook page. I love your style because it's so easy to pull off and SO very chic!

    I love the look of a black pant, top and cardigan. :) LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes. I tried to buy them when they had that huge end of season clearance but alas all of them in my size were sold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what size you need but size 7 are back up online!! Did you have them call around to other stores. I love when they hunt stuff down for me!

    ReplyDelete