Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #2

Wow! So it's only day #2 and it's really hard to remember to take a picture of yourself everyday. Maybe I need to carry my camera with me and seize an opportunity should it arise. You can't see it here, but my sweater featured today is adorned with Hacienda (local Mexican Restaurant) queso...that's what happens when it's 2 for 1 margaritas! Queso, queso everywhere...AND Kevin Richardson from the Back Street Boys was there getting his margarita on...no joke, he really was in Lexington, KY (his home town) at our fav mexican restaurant. My friend....four margaritas in....said she would give me a $100 Ann Taylor gift card if I got his autograph. I....only two margaritas in...had to sadly declined. I can't be that girl. Anyhow, onto the outfit.

I love to wear black. It's so simple and easy, always looks classy, and well I think it's a good great color on me. I threw in a little tan belt to add a little flavor to the all black and break up the monotony.


Sweater: The Limited Fall 10'
Tank Top: Target Mossimo
Belt: Limited Spring 10'
Pants: Express Studio Stretch Wide Waistband (buy here) Fall 10'
(note: these pants run extremely long. These are the regular length. I'm 5'6" and have on a 3.5 inch heel and they are still almost on the floor)
Shoes: Nine West from Shoe Carnival
Bracelets: Have had FOREVER....not really sure.

Here is a better shot of my shoes. I have literally worn the heel off the right one, but I love them. They are Nine West, have a rubber sole on them making them incredibly easy to walk in! I've worn them for 8+ hours before, mostly on my feet. That's one key to a comfortable pump.



3 comments:

  1. Love that belt! Good luck on the challenge. I did it this past summer... it makes you rethink what you already have, but hard! I think I want to do it again, soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!! Can you believe I've only worn this belt like 2-3 times? Not sure why I don't wear it more...which is exactly why I need this challenge!

    ReplyDelete