Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #11

Got the blues?

I do! Not only because the sun has not been out for days, but because I am decked out head to toe in navy (including my nails).

I am also playing around with a new/old camera...so I apologize that my head is a little chopped off. Ehhh...who needs a head to have a cute outfit? I think the camera picks up more detail than my point-and -shoot. Look at the silver pop off my skirt!! Now I just have to get the battery charged up so I can play with it. What is the deal with me and "exhausted" batteries?



Sweater: Gap Holiday 10'
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft Holida 10'
Tights: Hue
Shoes: DSW Mia Girl (sold out, similar and super cute here) Holiday 10'


Here's a close up of my NEW "Rich Medium Brown" hair compliments of Natural Instincts and my sister's hair coloring skills. You can still see the Auburn popping through in this picture. Did you know red hair is the hardest color to cover up and the hardest hair color to get? I love the way this color looks in a few weeks as my natural color starts to pop through the dark. A little change is always good...Now, let's get the weather to change.


Thank Goodness it's Thusday night. Only one more day of work this week!!

Anyone else up for a hair color change?


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your challenge and your blog! I have found myself following it and looking forward to your creative outfits. Your style is very similar to mine, you may just inspire me to create a blog of my own!

    Happy shopping!

    ps. those shoes are soo cute! I couldn't resist snagging a pair for myself!

    ReplyDelete