Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #24

Funday Sunday! I wish lazy Sunday rhymed because that is a better description of the day I've had. The only things I had on my to-do list were: Wash the car, use my free lunch coupon for IChing, and get a Mani/Pedi. Check, Check, and Check! Now I am killing time waiting for the hubs to get home from the airport.
Today's outfit was to be practical (my jeans had to be able to roll up to get my pedi and this can be a challenge with skinnies) and I really wanted to wear my new nautical striped T-shirt that I picked up from NYC yesterday....Oh and can I vent on NYC for a brief moment...all week they had the entire store B1G1 50% off. I had been eyeing the shirt shown below and this yellow cardi in their facebook profile pic. Well wouldn't you know that I was holding out to the weekend (as close to the end of my challenge as possible) to head out there and snatch these pieces up (with my $40 off a $100 purchase coupon) and the sale changed to tops 50% off with purchase of pants Saturday morning. WTH! I want the B1G1 sale back!

Oh well....as you can see, I bought them anyhow. I was hoping to get more for less, but it is what it is.


Top: New York and Company (here)
Blazer: New York and Company (old)
Jeans: American Eagle Slim Boot (similar here)
Shoes: Loft (fall 10')
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren



Love the detailing on this shirt!



Essie Midnight Cami (navy/black). Mani/Pedi from my favorite nail place ever,
Shayla Nails (if you are a Lexington local, they offer a $22 pedi in the Hamburg Journal!
(Regular Mani/Pedi $35)

Here a picture of the yellow sweater that I invested in at NYC. I love this picture from their facebook page. Too bad they didn't have the scarf in-store because I would have purchased it too. It's not quite this mustard in person (too bad because I'd love it even more)...I don't get why the shirts can't match the color in the ads....

Buy it here. And I want her aviators or any aviators.

No comments:

Post a Comment