Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #20

Only three more days to go of work, five more days till I can start shopping again (whoo hoo!), and I plan to do at least 10 more outfits in this challenge for a full 30 outfits.... but never fear, I plan to continue outfit posts, just not on a daily basis....maybe every other day.

Today's skirt was worn on one of my travel days that I didn't get to post last week (during the horrible snow storm and three hour cab ride home). I wore it with a fitted turtle neck sweater, so I decided to repeat it here with a different top. I have thrown in a couple different pictures for options of ways to wear pencil skirts with cardigans.

1. With an open cardigan with my skirt belted under the cardigan

Cardigan: White House Black Market (seen before with a white bow on it)
Top: Target Clearenece (score!)
Skirt: The Limited Holiday 10'
Boots: Loft
Tights: Nine West
Boot Socks: Loft (these are awesome! get them if they still have them for sale)


2. With a closed cardigan with the belt on top to define your waist


3. With a yorkie in cute matching coat and very jealous boxer.


This is my "if-I-was-in-a-clothing-store-ad-I'd-wear-this-look-with-a-sleeveless-top-even-thought-it's-10-degrees-outside-and-I-can't-leave-the-house-without-my-trusty-yorkie" look

1 comment:

  1. Once again, you look great! Keep the pictures coming. My Chinos came in the mail today (the store didn't have my size) along with the cropped denim jacket. The salesgirl said denim jackets are so in again this spring, I had to get one of theirs! Yeah, I need to find some comfy red shoes...thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete