Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #4

I could not wait to get this photo taken so I could get outta these clothes and into some super comfy jammies. It's been one of those weeks....and I needed what little energy I had left to put my brain in packing mode for tomorrow's journey to Chicago (and it's gonna be a cold one!). 

Today was another black on black day...I tried to tell you, I love black on black. My goal was to finally wear this necklace that I picked up from Banana over the break for 40% off it's sale price of $49.99. I'm sure it was some ridiculous price originally as most Banana jewelry is.

You know it's been a long day if my hair is in a ponytail!

Close up of the Banana Republic Necklace.

My New Year's Eve Shoes. Gosh I love those little bows.

Cardigan: White House Black Market
Tank Top: Old Navy
Pants: Skinny Cargos from Express (buy Green ones here)
Pumps: Off Broadway (on Eve of New Year's Eve!)
Necklace: Banana Republic

I won't be able to post Friday and Saturday's outfits till late Saturday night. Hold tight and I'll get my travel outfits up as soon as I get back from the Windy City! Unfortunately the iPad doesn't have a blogger app and can't upload photos to Bloggr from the safari page.

1 comment: