Monday, January 3, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #1

Today is the first day of The Challenge and it was easy, breezy. I decided to go with an Ann Taylor LOFT inspired look from the Fall "Looks to Love" section. It's not something I would have probably put together on my own since it's stripes on stripes. It's something totally different for me and I thought it was adorable. You'll see this cardigan again for sure, it's one of my favs!

Photo compliments of my hubby (note the giant Jesse Rohr Photo & Design copyright logo)
Outfit Type: Work, flexible business casual
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft (recently seen on sale in the stores)
Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft
Boots: Ann Taylor Loft, Peter OTK Boots
Tights: Who knows...really old and the only navy pair I own.
Would you wear stripes on stripes?

Update! I found the LOFT picture I got this outfit from.

2 comments:

  1. I would, and have, but it was a pinstripe and a stripe more your cardigan's size. I wouldn't put the two together either, but it looks cute!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love stripes on stripes. I have worn it here - http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/2010/06/outfit-of-day-stripes-on-stripes.html , and earlier this week (post to come). Love it.

    ReplyDelete