Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #10

Someone please come shovel me out. Oh wait. My incredibly nice neighbor already did. There are still nice people in this world and I am lucky enough to have great neighbors and not crazy ones.

The back feels a little better today. Thanks for asking. I know you were very concerned all day about how it was. My dogs don't seem to care as they insist on wallering all over me tonight. I practically have a big boxer head on the keyboard. No joke! She has no clue she's about 40lbs outside of the lap dog category. My little Yorkie can be found sprawled out in front of the fire place (she's the smart one). And can't forget my pound puppy who is snoring next to me like an old 90 year old geezer. Gotta love them. The ridiculousness of them makes me smile.

My sister came over tonight for a little hair sprucing up. I am now a "Rich Medium Brown". Not so much the warm auburn color that you have been seeing here on my page. I know, I know you like the red. Well....I don't. I wanted to get a dark color and some lighter brown highlights (similar to Lauren Conrads seen in an earlier post) but I stopped and thought...there is still snow on the ground (and falling from the sky)...I think I can hold off on the highlights for a bit. Oh how I desperately need a spray tan and some highlights to help deal with my walking zombie disease. For those of you thinking...."what you spray tan?"...yes I versa spa'd all last year, started getting airbrushed by "No Lines Tanning" this past Halloween (love the natural looking color). I am a natural redhead. I do not tan well in the sun. I burn easily. I do not want wrinkles,skin cancer, or to look leather at fifty. Don't worry, I don' ask for Snookie Orange!

My camera battery became "exhausted" (ha! first time it's died on me and it said that!) as I was taking pics tonight so I only got an good okay pic and a crazy-disappearing-hand-pic. Gave me a good laugh though. Hope it does you to.

Yeap, that's snoring pound puppy in the back ground. He just looks like a snorer!

Where the heck did my hand go?

You can't really see my boots very well since my camera died on me. They are LOFT Sunni Mid Calf Leather Boots (sold out now, got these $128 boots for $37.99!). LOFT definitely make the best shoes!  I have purchased 5 pairs of shoes from there since September. They are all so comfortable and hopefully are going to hold up well over time.


Dress: Target Mossimo, Purchased on clearance about 2 years ago for $11.00!
Belt: The Limited (also a few years old)
Tights: Nine West (outlet pack and have held up very well)
Bracelets: The Limited and Express
Dog: Pets Mart (Adopt! lots of doggies need good homes)

3 comments:

  1. LOFT shoes DO hold up well! I have a pair of adorable black t strap pumps (similar to these, but closed toe) http://www.anntaylorloft.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=28417&N=1200016&pCategoryId=3361&categoryId=232&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_232&loc=TN&defaultColor=Black&defaultSizeType=Regular

    They are still in GREAT condition and I got them - wait for it - in 2006!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy! I'd be sad if any of my LOFT shoes fell apart in the next year!

    ReplyDelete