Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Challenge: Outfit #3

It's outfit day #3, it's ridiculously cold...still (I am so over winter and winter clothes), and I was feeling a little more casual today. I recently saw a version of today's outfit in the Gap Holiday Ad and wanted the sweater featured. I think the tan shade is actualy one I can pull off with my pale skin and auburn hair. So I picked up the sweater during the holiday sale, a steal at $37.99 and 40% off! So I decided to re-create the look. I love to look through catalogs, ads, and the "favorite looks" section of my fav stores websites and try to get inspiration.

This outfit is a play on neutrals that I again would have never thrown together on my own.The neutral on neutral thing is something I have been really feeling this fall. I already have another great neutral outfit in my head for a future day!





Sweater: Gap Holiday 10'
Long Sleeved T: Gap Holiday 10'
Cords: J Crew Outlet Fall 09'
Shoes: Mia Girl from DSW (buy them here....they were 40% off at my local DSW and the last pair)


Do you think the new neutral look or do you prefer more colorful outfits?

2 comments:

  1. Colorful...you're too vibrant for neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit...I get scared of color! I just started trying to incorporate more into my wardrobe. I've always had this weird fear the everything makes my hair look redder...which I do not like.

    ReplyDelete